2013 Snake Freestyle Basketball Contest
2013 Snake Freestyle Basketball Contest Rules
The 2013 Snake Freestyle Basketball Contest is once again going to top last year’s competition! This year there will be 4 entry periods, followed by a final round. To win it all you need more than just one good video, it will take at least two! We have an incredible list of freestyle legends, past Snake Freestyle Basketball Contest winners, and of course popular vote will be an element as well.
The winner of this year’s competition will get a free password to the Ultimate Breakdown Moves program, a featured article in the features section which will also be displayed on the homepage of snakebasketball.com, and an exclusive Snake T-shirt that will only be available to contest winners.
Here’s the rules:
1. There will be 4 qualification rounds.
2. In each qualification round 3 freestylers will be selected to advance to the final round.
3. You can enter as many of the qualification rounds as you want unless you have already been selected to enter the final round. If you choose to enter more than one of the qualification rounds you can not use the same video.
4. If you advance to the final round you must make a new video to be eligible to win.
5. The final round will be judged by Snake, ESAV15, Badda Nation, C-Stan, David Dazzle, Tommy Baker, Kamikaze, and Lee as well as by popular vote. Full details on judging of the final round will be available in the future.
The entry periods are as follows (please click the link for each round to enter your video for it):
Round 1 – Your video can be submitted between February 22nd to March 29th 2013
Badda Nation will select 3 freestylers to advance to the final round.
Round 2 – Your video can be submitted between April 5th to May 24th 2013
ESAV15 will select 3 freestylers to advance to the final round.
Round 3 – Your video can be submitted between May 31st to July 12th 2013
Snake will select three freestylers to advance to the final round.
Round 4 – Most Views – July 19th to September 6th 2013
The 3 videos with the most Youtube views on September 6th will advance to the final round. Videos for this round can not be uploaded to Youtube before July 19th
Final Round – Selected finalist videos can be submitted between September 20th to November 8th
Good luck to all those participating and also thank you to all participants and judges for your time and efforts. With each contest I feel like we’re helping to make freestyle basketball bigger and bigger! Be sure to share this page with your friends so we can make this the biggest contest yet!